The classic autism awareness puzzle pieces design is a beautiful way to show your appreciation for an extra special teacher. It makes a perfect thoughtful gift to say 'thank you'.
This beautiful picture was initially a request from a previous customer. She was looking for something special for a family member who had recently had an autism diagnosis for her son.
"All you need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in you"
This design can be personalised with the different wording, if you prefer, or left blank.
Your picture will be beautifully gift wrapped and well packaged to ensure that it arrives in perfect condition.
Your picture will come framed in white contemporary box frame. The frame is approximately 23cm x 23cm and approximately 4cm deep. It comes complete with a hook on the back for hanging or can be stood up on its side.
Your finished picture will arrive gift wrapped in tissue paper, ribbon and with a hand finished gift tag.
Please message me if you need this in a hurry. I will do my best to get it to you sooner if I possibly can.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MY WORK
- Absolutely love it, it’s gorgeous. Was dispatched on time and was packaged beautifully, would definitely purchase with this shop again.
- Wow! I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of the product, the quality of the packaging and the personal customer service that I received from Sarah!
- Absolutely perfect! Such a creative, one of a kind gift, and the seller is so wonderful to work with. The attention to detail on her artwork is stunning - highly recommend!!
- Processing times – each piece is made to order by hand. Processing times vary by design, but most are ready to ship within 5 working days of your order being placed.
- Please add a message in the ‘Any other notes about your order’ box if you would like to request any design changes. I make everything myself, by hand, so most requests can be accommodated – just let me know!
- These make great gifts for teachers, teaching assistants, childminders, babysitters or nurseries.
It’s super easy to personalise your picture. Simply complete the box requesting your preferred wording.
If you would like to change the colours, or have a black frame instead of the white frame, simply add a message to me in the ‘‘Any other notes about your order’ box.
SHIPPING + DELIVERY
Orders shipped within the UK are sent using the Royal Mail 1st class signed for service. This usually takes 1-2 days from date of dispatch to be with you.
Please check out my Q&As for more information https://lavenderhousegiftcompany.co.uk/pages/faqs
Shipping times are estimates only and are likely to take considerably longer during the Christmas period.
UK: 1-2 days
Links to other teacher gifts ideas https://lavenderhousegiftcompany.co.uk/collections/teacher-appreciation-gifts