The perfect unique gift for the couple celebrating 14 years of marriage. Ivory is the traditional gift for the 14th wedding anniversary. This button art elephant on a white background is a great gift for this theme.
I handmake each piece to order so ever one is completely unique. Give a thoughtful gift that they'll really cherish.
The majestic elephant reflects the stability, patience and dignity inherent in a long marriage.
The button art elephant design comes framed in a black contemporary box frame. The frame is approximately 23cm x 23cm and approximately 4cm deep. It comes complete with a hook on the back for hanging or can be stood up on its side.
Your finished picture will arrive gift wrapped in tissue paper, ribbon and with a hand finished gift tag.
Please message me if you need this in a hurry. I will do my best to get it to you sooner if I possibly can.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
- Absolutely love it, it’s gorgeous. Was dispatched on time and was packaged beautifully, would definitely purchase with this shop again.
- Wow! I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of the product, the quality of the packaging and the personal customer service that I received from Sarah!
- Absolutely perfect! Such a creative, one of a kind gift, and the seller is so wonderful to work with. The attention to detail on her artwork is stunning - highly recommend!!
- Processing times – each piece is made to order by hand. Processing times vary by design, but most are ready to ship within 5 working days of your order being placed.
- Please add a message in the ‘Any other notes about your order’ box if you would like to request any design changes. I make everything myself, by hand, so most requests can be accommodated – just let me know!
- These make great gifts for parents, grandparents or friends.
If you would like to change the colour of the elephant, or have a white frame instead of the black frame, simply add a message to me in the ‘‘Any other notes about your order’ box.
SHIPPING + DELIVERY
Orders shipped within the UK are sent using the Royal Mail 2nd class signed for service. This usually takes 2-5 days from date of dispatch to be with you.
Please check out my Q&As for more information https://lavenderhousegiftcompany.co.uk/pages/faqs
Shipping times are estimates only and are likely to take considerably longer during the Christmas period.
UK: 2-5 days
Links to other anniversary gifts https://lavenderhousegiftcompany.co.uk/collections/anniversary-gifts
Link to Insta https://www.instagram.com/lavenderhousegiftcompany
I’ve had the sincere pleasure of exchanging several notes with Sarah of Lavender House to make a good decision about an anniversary gift for my wife. She was so willing to go above and beyond to give me advice and opinions and then made sure she shipped it in plenty of time to arrive here in Michigan. I highly recommend this as a unique and classy gift made by a caring business person.